To provide the highest level end-state results to the client through region specific language and cultural understanding, system analysis, and intelligence development to highten the flow of information and ease any difficulties in the continuity of operations. By and with the clients support networks, assets and structure to maximize efficiency and to curb the adverse effects of operating in developing areas. Training, communication, intelligence, cultural and language competency paves the way to a successful solution to any issues facing the client. We mobilize to meet threats and deal with complex issues whether those present themselves to clients in the u.s., Europe or Africa.
HSG works with a client to build a custom training solution based on the client's Threat & Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (THIRA), budget, and overall mission objective. Whether its an individual skills development, collective skill development, systems optimization we provide the client with a ground truth solution to their needs, goals and objective. We don't reinvent the existing systems but rather we optimize them to meet the desired end-state.
HSG's areas of expertise:
• Advanced level close quarters battle
• Foreign Internal Defense Training & Development
• Communications Training & Development
• Hostage rescue and active shooter response
• Breaching (ballistic, explosive, mechanical, and thermal)
• Advanced marksmanship both at short range for vehicular work to extremes range sniper shots
• Advanced sniper skills and field craft
• High performance and defensive driving skills
• Close protection training
• Vehicle dynamics and convoy security measures
• Long-range off-road mobility and vehicle recovery
• Surveillance, counter-surveillance, intelligence collection, training and development
• Urban combat
• Survival and evasion training
• High angle rope skills and assault climbing
• Advanced assault canine operations
• Explosive detection (EOD) and weapons of mass destruction (WMD)
• Emergency crisis planning
• Leadership ethos training
• Tactical medicine and emergency medical certification
• Technical rescue operations
• Helicopter and air operations
• Fire Fighting and Rescue expertise
• CBRN tactical & medical operations
• Law Enforcement
• High-Risk Personal Security Training
To discuss or acquire more information into HSG's Mobile Training Team capabilities, or regarding a specific course offering or to set up a training for your needs, please contact us.
Helvetia Strategies Group LLC
A Registered Agent, The Green, Dover, Delaware, USA
Copyright © 2022 Helvetia Strategies Group LLC.
Part of Helvetia Strategies Group International.
Family of companies.
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy